6 Ways to get Rid of Negativity
6 Ways to get Rid of Negativity and Become more Positive
There is proof that life changes as a result of changing your thinking and responses to negative situations. I am proof that there is a direct link to negativity and our relationship with food and our weight, so to deal with negativity as it arises rather than store it up is such an empowering thing to do!
Life does chuck good and bad things at us, but it's entirely up to us how we respond to these situations and what we decide to learn from them.
Here are six ways to help you get rid of negativity and become more positive:
- Opt to help others over and above yourself - not just occasionally, but always. It feels good, it IS good to do that!
- Surround yourself with positive people. Reduce your time with negative people. (You can join our online community of positive people here!)
- Laugh more.....especially at yourself!
- Take action to change the things that make you feel negative and drain your energy.
- Change your thinking about challenging situations. Start to think 'what can I learn from this to become a stronger, better person?'
- Take responsibility. Stop playing the victim or burying your head in the sand. You have the control to change your feelings, don't let someone, or something else control them for you.
'Thoughts become things...choose the good ones!'
Ladies! Which ones of these six are you already doing?
Which ones can you start doing right away to get rid of negativity and give yourself a positive boost?
Go ahead and try them all! Let me know the outcomes!
If you're struggling with negativity, know it's having an effect on your weight and don't know where to start to reduce it or remove it, get in touch with me to book a complimentary 30 minute call.