Why Pursuing your Dream of having a Mind, Body, Spirit Lifestyle as an Empath and Intuitive is the Best Thing you Have Ever Done (and perhaps the loneliest thing too)
Why pursuing your dream of having a mind, body, spirit lifestyle as an empath and intuitive is the best thing you have ever done
(and perhaps the loneliest thing too)
🎉 You learn to meditate, use crystals, Reiki as often as you remember
🎉 You even dream of starting a healing business to help others
🎉 You are feeling lighter, happier, people are coming to you to ask what is different about you!
😮 You continue to think up new ideas for your life, you are dreaming BIG!
😮 Your family don’t get what you are doing, friends don’t understand
😱 You start to feel down, depressed, different
😱 You have no one you dare reach out to to share honestly and openly
😱 You’re meant to be the spiritual one-why do you feel this way?
🙌🏼 If that’s you, I hear you! 🙌🏼
I remember that feeling well, I was staring to embrace my spirituality, learning so many new things, lightbulb moments everywhere, but I had no idea how to stop myself from feeling scattered and lonely.
⤴️ I was massively uplevelling in my life AND my business and I was anxious/excited about where it would go next
🎢 I was experiencing the full range of emotions as a spiritual being, but loneliness was the overriding influence
🤐 I felt I couldn’t say anything to anyone, they wouldn’t understand
😫 I didn’t want to be seen as weak-I was the expert having to be strong for everyone else, right?
I felt alone, isolated, afraid that I wasn’t good enough to do this mind, body, spirit journey after all.
Looking back as the online holistic Intuitive Confidence Coach I am now, fulfilling my dream and passion of supporting others through their spiritual journeys, I know I am GOOD ENOUGH.
- I wasn’t fully connected to my spiritual guide team
- I was allowing my abilities as an empath and intuitive to become mixed and merged with others' energy which made me feel confused and disillusioned
- I was missing a likeminded community where I could simply BE myself
- I was putting a mask of ‘everything is fine’ on when underneath everything was not
When you do that, this is what happens:
- You burn out and never succeed in your spiritual journey because you feel like giving up-it gets too overwhelming
- The feelings of loneliness override and win and you go back to a ‘normal’ life
- You keep looking to other people to give you the answers because you don’t trust that they are right there within you
So what’s missing? What needs to change?
A SISTERHOOD-YOUR SISTERHOOD
When you have a community where you can simply BE you, masks off, feeling vulnerable, strong, fragile, energised and everything in between, even if it’s just once a month, everything changes:
* You release pressure to be someone or something you are not
* You soar in energy as you clear and release all that doesn’t serve you
* You join with likeminded peeps who get you, see you and still completely love you
* Your manifestations and intentions are amplifies in the sacred container of sisterhood
This is only a snippet of what happens in my NEW MOON SISTERHOOD CIRCLE, here’s what else you can experience when you join us there:
* A group of likeminded women coming together on each New Moon to collaborate and share in the energetic space of unconditional love and acceptance, free from judgement
* Powerful collective meditations, healings and intuitive guidance
* New beginnings; personal, professional and spiritual growth
* Embracing the continuous learning curve as we all learn from one another and uplevel
* Sharing and brainstorming thoughts and ideas with likeminded individuals who understand you, believe in you and encourage you
* Speaking a language you know everyone there understands!
* Heightened energy levels you feel and receive when you're brainstorming and collaborating with others.