Healing Does Not Have to be Hard! Follow These 10 Steps
Healing Doesn’t Have to be Hard!
I wanted to share my perspective and my insights on energy healing.
Not just energy healing but any healing at all in any sense of the word.
My perspective on this is that lots of people feel and believe energy healing and clearing is is hard; any kind of healing is hard. Whether it be physical healing, healing from energy shifts, energy changes, any thoughts, feelings, healings, anything at all.
Heck, I've been told by healers myself to expect the clearing part of the work we've done together to be hard and you know my thoughts on that-whatever we believe mostly becomes reality! Which is why I've been questioning and scrutinising that belief recently. I love nothing more than simplifying the complicated and overwhelming subconscious and energy principles to lighten them up and allow them to be simple to achieve for everyone.
I think sometimes that expectation for it to be hard puts people off wanting to dive into their stuff, to dive into their dark spots, their shadows. The stuff that they think could be really tender to touch.
Of course if you just dive in without any preparation, any understanding, any compassion for yourself whatsoever, it can be.
However, when you are in a safe space, supportive container when you’re doing that, it can be one of the most empowering, liberating, and profound things of all. It can be life-changing and it in most cases is.
But for that belief that is instilled in anyone who embarks on their ultimate health journey, people think it's difficult, it’s hard, it's going to be painful, they don't know what's going to be inside when they dive in. That stops a lot of people from having everything they want in terms of ultimate health and happiness.
I just wanted to be able to reassure you that actually, following some really simple steps while diving into your stuff, whatever that is, if it's why you have anxiety, why you struggle with relationships, why you struggle to hold on to an exercise routine or any kind of mindset routine, self-sabotage and/or procrastination kicks in, then it's really important if you know you're going to dive into finding out why that happens, that you trust that you're going to be okay. And trust that the self-fulfilling prophecy of if you think it's going to be hard it will be, will pay off if you switch it the other way around.
Start thinking, “Energy healing can be easy. It can be effortless. It can flow really nicely. It doesn't have to be bumpy all of the time.”
There might be tricky bits, folks, there might be bumpy parts that make you question yourself and your ability to do it at times, but the key thing is knowing that when you move into any kind of healing process, be that healing from trauma, working out why you tick the way you do and why there are negative patterns of programming in your life and your realities and how you want it to be; as soon as you start to realise that those little bumps are not permanent, you can work through them.
That gives you that light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak, to keep peeling away those layers, to keep moving through them knowing that when you get out the other side you are going to be feeling happier, healthier, wiser, and lighter in every sense of the word.
I'm going to talk you through some really simple steps to do that because I think lots of people also think that when we have energetic blocks, when we have something come up that we realise we need to work with, that it will take years’ worth of work. See the belief there, again?
I have to tell you that I don't know how many blocks and things I've been clearing in the last six months-I've lost count. All I know is that I feel like I am internally unrecognisable to who I was six months ago. Blocks can clear quickly. They can work fast. There are some longer ones that take a little bit of time, but actually the more prepared you are to roll up your sleeves and go through the process of looking at them, bringing them up to the surface, acknowledging them, embracing them or releasing them, the faster they can do that because there is no resistance to it.
Energy is changing so much these days, that everything is speeding up; healing, patterns, cycles-we are all emerging now to become who we are meant to be!
As we fight things, as we try and push them down, as we try and hide them, as we try and compress them away and out of our thoughts, that’s when they fester. That’s when they start to smell like a stinky kipper that has been left behind a radiator for a few weeks! It really starts to grate on you. It really starts to be something you struggle to deal with and to work through. But as you let these things come up without resistance, without fear, and with curiosity and a light heart, then you start to realise that it’s actually quite liberating. It’s quite exciting to be able to do this because you’re learning something else about yourself. And in doing that, in learning a little bit more about yourself, you believe in yourself a little bit more. You grow in confidence. You understand that you are 'enough' in every sense of the word.
It’s not a case of having to sit down for hours and drill down into it, although you can do that if you choose.
It’s not a case of having to confront anybody if this block has come from another person or it’s something that has felt inherited all this time.
You don’t have to sit for hours on end chanting “oooommmm”, or meditating.
You don’t have to do all of that. It can be really simple for you to follow. I'm going to talk you through the steps that I would use if I had some kind of energetic or emotional block, something that needed to come up to the surface that I was working through that I can use to be able to work through it quite quickly.
I actually journal a lot. Those of you who know me and those in my Ultimate Health Facebook community know that I write a lot of things down. This thought process for me has become so automatic that I'm able to think things through as well and sometimes my journaling is done in retrospect; I do it after the clearing has happened because I have the full bird's-eye view of what was going on and how it cleared and what the understanding was around it. You don't have to meditate for hours. You don’t have to go through and dive through every single layer with a fine toothed comb, . You don’t have to understand it back to front, upside down, inside out, and every other way. You don't have to confront anybody at all to clear these things. These things might help if they are relevant and if they're needed, but actually the change starts with the intention that comes from you; that you are ready to look at this. You are ready to take responsibility, process whatever it is that’s going on for you and clear whatever it is that’s coming up for you as well.
The method I'm going to show you to heal yourself is via journaling.
- Grab a journal if you’ve got one. Grab a notepad. Grab a piece of paper. If you’ve got a block and you think there’s something that’s holding you back from being, doing or having what you desire; something that's stopping you from having your ultimate health and happiness, then grab a piece of paper and work through this with me. That is step number one.
- In bullet points, locate where you feel you are feeling that issue. If it's a physical issue, it's really easy to locate. But if it's a little bit harder to locate, like an emotional or a mental one, then you might just need to spend a few moments just tuning into your body and recognising where that is. For lots of people it's in the head or the heart especially if it's emotional or mental - if it's a thought or a feeling that's going on. Sometimes it can be a gut feeling. If there's something coming up for you that you feel really uneasy about, generally that hits as in our guts, our solar plexus area. Tune in to where that is in your body and just kind of bullet point where it is and describe how it feels. There are no right or wrong answers here! Does it feel heavy or light? Does it feel dark? Does it feel sludgy? Does it feel spiky? Does it feel soft? Bring some spotlight attention to it. Put the spotlight on it and have a look at it from every angle that you can possibly imagine as you go inside of your body and start to locate where that is, without judgement or attachment.
- As you connect with the issue we move on to step three, which is describing the emotional feeling that this physical or mental or emotional sensation from step 2 is making you experience. The great example for this is if you have, let's say, a migraine or a headache. The physical feeling would be tiredness and pain, but actually for lots of people this can feel quite emotional. This can feel completely draining in every area of the body and you may also be feeling down and tearful.
- As you identify this and connect with this feeling, we move into step four which is look back through your memories through your life and notice if there has ever been this pattern before of having this physical feeling and all the emotional feelings that you've just connected into. As you do that you are literally just bringing these up to be seen, to be acknowledged, and to be heard. Doing that is so key to releasing our 'stuff'. With the stuff that we hold onto that we don't need to, we need to bring it up. We need it to know that it's understood for whatever reason it's there. It's there for a reason even if one of them is just solely physical, just accepting that it’s there and not trying to fight it, not trying to make it disappear in any way. Once you've looked back and noticed if there is some kind of pattern, some kind of routine to this, then you can really start to get a little bit deeper.
- Step five is about observing if there has ever been some kind of deep-rooted memory or belief connected to this feeling, maybe the very first time it came up or the earliest time you remember it coming up. You are able to then start to remember these little things and they might come like a random hit or a word or just like a random thought or an idea and then you think, “What was that? Why would that come up?” That's the thing you need to write down because that will be your subconscious and your intuition kicking in and telling you what you need to look at in order to release this block.
- As you've done that, I absolutely love to spend a few moments just placing my hands over the location of the pain/sensation. If that is, say, a headache, then you might be feel that inone spot on your head, either side or it might be the front or the back. Use both hands to and place them where you feel the physical or emotional discomfort. As you use that, having looked at what it is, the emotions behind it, where you feel it in your body, how it feels in your body, we've literally shone a torch on it. It's literally in the spotlight. It’s getting all the attention and acknowledgement that it needs for you to be able to see it in the true light of day.
- As you now place your hands over the location of that pain or that block that you've sensed in your body somewhere, bring your awareness to it. This is step seven. Bringing your awareness to it goes something like this: As you bring your attention to that area that you have your hands on, just silently or out loud, almost talking to it with tenderness and appreciation, say, “I see you. I hear you. I feel you. I'm here and I'nm ready to release you.” It's that sequence of words that allows you and the block to really connect together. You can also add in, especially if it's something like a gut instinct that's warning you against somebody or something or some scenario, then you can say something like, “Thank you so much for showing me this and bringing it to my attention. I've got this now and I'm ready to let you go.” It's about really allowing that block that is trying to show you something, to be understood. You recognise the power that your mind or your body has had to be able to create this to make you stop and look at something in your life that needs to change. And as you do this you are then moving into step eight.
- Step eight is about breathing in, still holding your hands on that location, breathing out deeply; audible, clearing breaths. Breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth three to five times whilst holding that area and reminding yourself, “I hear you. I see you. I feel you. I'm here. Thank you so much for everything you are doing for me but I don't need you anymore.” It really is as powerful as that, just tuning in.
- Step nine is feel your hands. If you're in tune with energy, great. If not, also great. Don't worry. But feel your hands and your body. Consciously feel any areas relaxing, releasing. If it feels stuck or hard and sticky, then imagine it warming up, melting, loosening, and starting to move out of your body. If you feel energy with your hands, then you might notice that your hands feel warmer or colder or tingly. As you do this you can then, as that block leaves your body, in that space you can start to fill the space up with ease and light and brightness and colours and feelings that lift and soothe you. Just as an aside, this is a great time to then start putting in incredible affirmations because your body and mind is ready to receive.
- Moving on to step 10, you're just going to gently open your eyes, bring yourself back to the present by maybe twiddling your fingers, twiddling your toes, feeling your feet on the floor, you back on the chair, or bum on the seat. And then once you're back in the present you can maybe just start to notice how different you feel in your body. It might not be instant; it may be more subtle for lots of people.
You can repeat this as often as necessary with any kind of blocks at all, whether they be physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual.
The intention is the most powerful part of being able to bring this up to accept it, embrace it, and then release it.
Don't forget when things do get a little bit bumpy when you clear because clearing, processing, and integrating takes its toll on a body like a massage would or like when you've overworked your system with exercise or something, so self-care at these times is super important.
Drinking lots of water, being kind to yourself, listening to your body, resting if you need to, staying warm, continuing to listen to things like hypnosis, the healing meditations that we have in in my Facebook community.
These blocks don't have to be things that will throw you off piste. They are things that actually when you've got step one to step ten going and flowing, happen really naturally and quite quickly. Healing doesn't have to be hard. It's only when big things come up that you might need to take a little bit longer to be able to do those things, or even reach out for extra support from someone who is outside of your mind.
It doesn't have to be hard to uplevel. It doesn't have to be difficult. It doesn't have to be anything you need to be fearful of to move through blocks to clear and uplevel and move yourself to the next level of your own health, your own happiness and becoming part of everything you want to be.
It doesn't have to be difficult at all. Allow any challenges you experience to be what they are. Allow them to come up. Look at them with curiosity. Look at them with a light heart. Almost inject some excitement to them rather than maybe the dread when you think, “This going on inside of me.”
You have everything you need inside of you to know what you need to do to heal these things and as you do that you'll realise you've had the power all along.
It's just now a case of not being afraid of them, not thinking it's going to be difficult, not dreading the thought of them coming up because you don't know what to do.
I’ve just given you 10 steps that will take you through that process anytime you need it, so enjoy it. Really practice that and get used to doing it.
If as you run through these steps, you have any questions for me, or require some extra support to clear any blocks and bring some healing into your life, then reach out, let's chat!